- Terms of Service
Terms of Service
These terms of service apply to all contracts for the supply of goods and services (health supplements) sold by NFS Pure and the person purchasing the goods and services. Any amendment or alteration must be agreed in writing.
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars and are subject to change without notice. You have the right to cancel your order.
Ordering, Returns and Availability
- When you place an order we will confirm your order and receipt of payment by e-mail, and this constitutes our agreement to sell. Please make your purchase with care. If you are looking for a particular product and cannot find it on our web site please contact us.
- If a supply issue arises we will contact you as soon as possible. If goods are delayed indefinitely and no alternative is found, you may cancel the order.
- Any refund will be actioned within 7 days and include the courier fee if applicable.
Faulty Goods - If the goods are faulty, we will meet our obligations under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Goods Damaged in Transit - If your item has been damaged in transit please contact us immediately and describe the damage so we can provide the appropriate remedy. If your item has been damaged in transit a refund/replacement will be at our discretion.
- Our aim is to supply your order in a timely manner, however if a supply issue arises we will contact you as soon as possible. If goods are delayed indefinitely and no alternative is found, you may cancel the order.
- No refunds will be given for items if they meet the listed specifications and you have simply changed your mind. Please choose carefully.
We accept PatPal and Direct Credit transfer to our Westpac Johnsonville, Wellington Business account.
- We will deliver to any New Zealand address or P.O.Box.
- We offer FREE DELIVERY including RURAL delivery within New Zealand on all orders over $75 New Zealand, please see the section on HOW TO SHOP.
- Business deliveries must include the business name in the delivery address.
- Please include your postcode in your order to ensure delivery in a timely fashion. Failure to do so could provide result in delays.
- To find the correct post code please check the NZPOST Postcode finder
- You can expect to receive your goods within 3 working days of placing your order. We use CourierPost, Post Haste Courier and Fastway Couriers for all New Zealand deliveries. However delays within CourierPost, Post Haste Courier and Fastway Couriers are beyond our control.
Fastway Couriers, CourierPost and Post Haste Courier orders are sent with 'Track & Trace' number. A confirmation email including your tracking number and the Courier used will be sent at the time your order is processed.
- We send all orders non-signature unless otherwise requested. If you're not home when they call, and they deem it safe to do so, the driver will typically leave your parcel either at your door or close by. If the Courier does not think it safe to leave, they will leave a calling card.
- We accept responsibility for any parcel lost in transit in New Zealand prior to delivery to your home/business. We do not accept responsibility for your parcel once the delivery has been made to your nominated address.
- We accept full responsibility for breakages in transit within New Zealand. If a breakage occurs please hold onto the item and packaging and notify us immediately.
- Please contact us for freight prices on international Orders.
You can shop with confidence knowing that our site is protected by SSL Technology. This ensures a secure environment for our customers.